In Alebor Group we are sure that strong partnership is based on mutually beneficial business conduct. In strategic planning of the development of their companies, Alebor Group always considers not only their own interests, but also those driving factors that can solve business partners’ problems. Economic performance analysis and constant observation of partnership farms’ operation gave the grounds to make a conclusion that grain producers suffer the biggest crop losses during harvesting period. The part of grain left in the field does not go to elevators and further sales. Thus, it was decided to set up its own private combine harvesters fleet within Boleko freight-forwarding company which is included into Alebor Group of Companies. This was not a spontaneous one, but a well-reasoned and calibrated decision. Modern grain harvesting machinery market research from the point of view of cost efficiency, operability, environmental friendliness and safety characteristics provided for making right choice. The choice was made in favor of CLAAS LEXION 600 combine harvesters of German production. Why? See the facts:
CLAAS LEXION 600 combine harvesters – facts:
• Engine – Mercedes Benz – ensures high power capacity with low fuel consumption, sufficient for productive long-term operation even in challenging environments. Power alone, however, is not enough. For more efficient operation of machinery the producer gave it “smart power” – CLAS POWER SYSTEMS (CPS) where transmission and operational system work integrally. New method of flue gasses purification Kraftintelligenz guarantees their low toxic level.
• Threshing technology – a unique APS proprietary system of CLAAS ensures productive capacity increase by 20% and the best grain quality. 3D purification gives 100% efficiency even while working on hillslopes at 20% slide-slope. Grain hopper volume is 10,500 liters; the grain is unloaded from the grain hopper at a rate 100 liters per second.
• Accessory. Headers – Dominoni for corn and sunflower and Vario for early grain perfectly adjust to different conditions of crop harvesting operation. They add 10% to productive capacity increase by optimizing crop flow.
• Application of EASY principles – an efficient agricultural system which consists of AUTO CLEANING – grain cleaning automatic control; CRUISE PILOT – automatic controller of combine harvester’s road speed in the process of harvesting operation; CEBIS – automated task management system. All combine harvesters are equipped with GPS-navigators.
• Comfortable cabin, automated steering system allow the combine operator to focus on the process of harvesting which may be controlled from the cabin by physical observation or through GRAINMETER electronic system.
Combine harvesters started off into their first working tour on lowboy trailers on 13 June 2017. For more details, please, read here. Every year the expansion of combine harvesters fleet of Boleko LLC is projected to grow, and more grain producers in Ukraine will get its services.